This course has recently been updated. For more information, click here.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Department Manager
- Staff Development Manager
- General Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
UOW Direct Pathway
We’ve partnered with the nationally-recognised University of Wollongong to offer you a direct pathway into any 1 of 8 Master’s Degrees. No Bachelor needed!
When you complete the BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), you can progress directly into one of these UOW Master's Programs with 50% credit:
- Master of Business
- Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
This means you can graduate with a post-graduate qualification and a Master's Degree in only 2 years.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer
Students may be eligible to obtain credits for individual modules as a result of experience gained in employment in the relevant business fields or from previous training or education. A fee is payable for assessing your RPL status. Students may also be eligible for credit transfer for relevant units studied at an Australian Registered Training Organisation.
Please see College Policies for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer Policy.
Mode of Delivery
Overseas students: Full-time study delivered face-to-face with up to one third (⅓) online.
Domestic students: Full-time/part-time study options delivered face-to-face, online and/or blended.
Each learner will be given a customised Individual Learning Plan where assessments are designed around the learner’s area of interest. There are no exams.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY - Successful completion of 10 weeks of General English at Advanced level or equivalent (plus 80% attendance) at our sister school, English Unlimited, or at other approved providers.
Check your English level here
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS -
• completion of a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from any training package or a higher qualification in any discipline or
• completion of Australian Year 12 Certificate or equivalent and five years full-time relevant workplace experience with at least two years in a supervisory or leadership role.
• completion of the Portfolio of Evidence: https://bit.ly/3mqjdum
• completion of an interview to ensure suitability and commitment.
APC ensures that all applicants are academically suited to the APC Graduate Diploma / Master’s course pathway. Each applicant will be asked to show their desire and suitability to enter and complete our post-graduate education in management by producing a personal Portfolio of Evidence that indicates their previous academic experience, their personal, commercial and workplace achievements and their aims and hopes for their life during and after their APC study.