BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- Manage Financial Strategy
- Managing Organisational Marketing
- Lead Innovative Thinking and Practice
- Making Strategic Transformation
- Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- Exploring the World of Work 1
- Exploring the World of Work 2
Direct entry to Master's programs
We’ve partnered with the nationally-recognised University of Wollongong and Torrens Univeristy to offer you a direct pathway into +10 Master’s Degrees. No Bachelor needed!
When you complete the BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), you can progress directly into your Master's Degree with up to 50% credit:
- Master of Business
- Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Information System
- Master of Global Project Management
- Master of Global Project Management (Advanced)
This means you can graduate with a post-graduate qualification and a Master's Degree in only 2 years.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer
Students may be eligible to obtain credits for individual modules as a result of experience gained in employment in the relevant business fields or from previous training or education. A fee is payable for assessing your RPL status. Students may also be eligible for credit transfer for relevant units studied at an Australian Registered Training Organisation.
Please see College Policies for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer Policy.
Mode of Delivery
Student visa holders: Full-time study delivered face-to-face with up to one third (⅓) online.
Domestic students (and other visas): Full-time/part-time study options delivered face-to-face, online and/or blended.