Certificate III in Travel (SIT30216)
Travel and Tourism course outline
- Travel Industry Information
- Customer Service & Sales Techniques
- Australian Destinations
- Make Presentations
- Social & Cultural Sensitivity
- Normal International Airfares
- Travel Products
- Cruise Specialist
- WHS 1
- Promotional International Airfares
- Galileo Computer Reservations System
- International Destinations
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer
Students may be eligible to obtain credits for individual modules as a result of experience gained in employment in the relevant business fields or from previous training or education. A fee is payable for assessing your RPL status. Students may also be eligible for credit transfer for relevant units studied at an Australian Registered Training Organisation.
Please see College Policies for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/Credit Transfer Policy.
Mode of Delivery
Student visa holders: Full-time study delivered face-to-face with up to one third (⅓) online.
Domestic students (and other visas): Full-time/part-time study options delivered face-to-face, online and/or blended.