Are you looking to gain international business and market research skills?
The Launch U Trade Accelerator program (LTA) is a virtual program enabling students to gain practical international business experience with Queensland-based exporters and trade professionals.
You will be part of a student team assigned to a business project focusing on a specific international market. Students will be tasked with conducting international market research and providing recommendations to the business on international growth opportunities.
This program is available for Queensland Students only with 50 spots for APC and EU students, so ensure you register quickly so you don’t miss out.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive an LTA digital badge which they can display on their LinkedIn profiles as well as a digital certificate signed by the Study Queensland Executive Director.
Download the LTA Student Flyer here
Registration closes: Sunday 7 February 2021
Program Dates: 1 March - 12 March 2021
- Applicants must be available to participate in their own time during the program dates
- Applicants will need to attend a compulsory pre-program information session online
- Applicants should have a minimum English proficiency of Upper Intermediate level or above.
Only successful applicants will be notified by email prior to the start of the program.
GAIN PRACTICAL INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
HOW IT WORKS:
- Virtual team project experience: Students undertake an online, two week international trade research project for a Queensland based business.
- Structured learning program: Students are guided to develop and apply international trade insight and consulting skills.
- Feedback: Students receive feedback from experienced business professionals.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Work well in a diverse team: Work with students from different backgrounds and experiences.
- Collaborate across disciplines: Work with team members studying across a variety of disciplines.
- Manage a project: Gain practical experience managing a project for an existing business.
- Deliver a market research project: Apply your skills and insights to deliver a tailored research report.
- Who is in my team? Teams are made up of 5-6 students from a variety of disciplines and nationalities who have applied to participate in an extracurricular work integrated learning program with their institution.
- How many hours are students committing to? Each student commits to 25 hours of work over the two week period.
- Do I need to go into an office? No. Students work remotely and are not located at offices.